Some cool stuff that I came across?

I am lucky to be a part of a time where the internet has revolutionized how we connect with each other. With that being said, I would to take this opportunity to talk about some things that interest and concern me as greatly as traveling. One such thing is the need to eliminate the disposal of waste and also planting for plants and trees. My colleague Fate talks about how you can start with a small step; check it out: To Grow a Green Thumb.

Another blog that I would like to refer you guys to is the Winds of Change, another travel blog by a 'competitor' (not really) of mine. Thought they do not specialize in typically unpopular locations, it does have a lot of potential. Moving on to another topic that revolves around 21st century living, here is a blog from a colleague of mine that specializes in that. Tamim shows how stylish he is through cool new items that you are sure to want for your apartment or house. This really is Holistic Modern Living!

Back on to traveling..for those that are interested in the African continent and more specifically interested in the local culture of the places that you visit, check out DanceAfrica365. This is some really cool stuff!And finally, but most importantly I have a very important announcement to make. We have a raccoon that is missing. If you have ANY idea where this raccoon may be please notify Emrah as soon as possible. Details are on his blog at MyLocalRaccoon.

Comments

  1. Love your blog's content. I have shared your link on my blog. Check this out: https://letssavemoney412.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is this blog about exactly?

Cambridge Analytica is back