Cambridge Analytica is back

Welcome back to my blog! I do have to confess, I may have lied about the Cambridge Analytica header (sort of ). Today I want to talk about another kind of Analytica - Google Analytics! I hope you appreciated my smooth transition there. 

So like all of my aspiring travelers out there, I am always looking for new challenges and one such challenge I have set for myself is to really promote this blog website. In order for me to do that I need to know what's making it so successful right now (fake it till you make it, am i right?).


from Google.com

With a pretty simply registration shown above and which can be accessed on this link, I was able to sign up to this thing which I had heard so much about yet still not full understood. I have only started exploring this magic world and decided to focus on the Analytics subsection, as seen in the picture below and boy was I surprised at the complexity of this thing.

from Analytics.google.com


I am able to see how many active users I have right now, where in the world they are, what time my fans are logged in (a joke), how they came across my blog, what kind of device they are accessing my site with and so much more. 

If you are the owner of a website or blog such as mine, I definitely recommend for you to check this out! This will allow you to really measure your work and track the progress you are making as a creator. 

Until next time :) 


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some cool stuff that I came across?

What is this blog about exactly?